Tag–I’m it. Melissa, author of the blog Depth, has tagged me with a MEME. I am to answer a few questions about myself then pass the MEME on to other bloggers I enjoy. It’s a fun, getting to know you, assignment.
1. If you could go back in time to relive one moment, what would it be?
I must cheat a bit and say it would be the birth of my two sons-hence two moments. Holding my new infants then raising my boys was the most amazing experience I've ever encountered. They are now incredible, wonderful, loving adults.
|My 2 sons -early 1900s, Fuji print film scanned to computer|
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I would have met my second husband much earlier in life which would give us, hopefully, more years together. We have been married 19 years and I believe we grow closer and more in love every year.
|My wonderful hubby - Summer, 2010|
3. What movie or TV character do you think you resemble most in personality?
I’d like to think Katharine Hepburn for her sense of the absurd, ability to laugh at herself, strength of character and kindness to others.
4. Which TV or movie character would you like to be?
That would be Audrey Hepburn for her humanitarian work with UNICEF, her grace, charm and compassion.
5. If you could push one person in the whole world off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
Hmmm, no real names but she knows who she is. I'd never do it, I don’t have it in me, but it’s nice to think about once in a while.
|And I call her Spam|
6. Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
My temper, when pushed too far I can really get going lol.
|My great-great-grandfather Enos. A Connecticut Yankee.|
7. Describe yourself in one word.
8. Describe the person who named you in this MEME in one word.
9. Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
To teach others about photography, which is something I love.
10. Name at least 3 people or more to send this MEME, and then inform them.
Three blogs I love:
David Michael Smith at Erin Is Love
Bod For Tea at Bod For Tea
Matt Considine at Matt Considine Blog
Thank you Melissa for this opportunity to share a bit about myself with my fellow bloggers. If you don't already follow Melissa's blog I encourage you to do so - she is extremely talented. I always come away feeling blessed after reading her posts. You can find her at Depth